EDUSIANA: JURNAL MANAJEMEN DAN PENDIDIKAN ISLAM
GUIDELINES FOR ARTICLE CONTRIBUTORS
- Edusiana: Jurnal Manajemen dan Pendidikan Islam accepts articles on Management and Islamic Education, which have not been published or are under consideration elswhere;
- To be considered for publication, manuscripts should be typed in MS Word doc. Format; using 12 size Times New Roman fonts; left, right, top, and buttom margin are 2 cm; 1,5 cm-spaced on A4-size paper; 6.000 words in Bahasa Indonesia, English, Arabic (excluding References);
- Articles will be reviewed by peer reviewers, while the editors reserve the right to edit articles for format consistency without altering the substance;
- Articles are to be written in essay style with a subheading for each part. The subheading system is as follows:
LEVEL ONE : ALL CAPITALS, BOLD, LEFT JUSTIFICATION
Level Two : Capitals-lowercase, Bold, Left Justification
Level Three : Capitals-lowercase, Italic-bold, Left Justification
- Non-Research articles should include: (a) Title; (b) Full name of contributor(s) without title(s), email address, institution; (c) Abstract (max. 100 words); (d) Keywords; (e) Introduction; (f) Body; (g) Conclusion, and (g) References; to see the detail, download the template of Non-Research Article here
- Research articles should contain: (a) Title; (b) Full name of contributor(s) without title(s), email address, institution; (c) Abstract (max. 100 words); (d) Keywords; (e) Introduction, which includes review of related literature and research purpose; (f) Method; (g) Findings and Discussions; (h) Conclusions and Suggestions; (i) References; and (j) Appendix, if any; (to see the detail, download the template of Research Article her
- Writing article in Tafaqquh Journal should use the transliteration guidelines of Arabic-Indonesian, as follows: Ø¨ ,(â€™) Ø§ (b), Øª (t), Ø« (th), Ø¬ (j), Ø (á¸¥), Ø® (kh), Ø¯ (d), Ø° (dh), Ø± (r), Ø² (z), Ø³ (s), Ø´ (sh), Øµ (á¹£), Ø¶ (á¸), Ø· (á¹), Ø¸(áº“), Ø¹ (â€˜), Øº(gh), Ù (f), Ù‚ (q), Ùƒ (k), Ù„ (l), Ù… (m), Ù† (n), Ùˆ(w), Ù‡ (h), Ø¡ (â€™), Ù‰ (y). To indicate a long sound of a vowel (madd) give a short-curved line (macron) over a letter, for example: Ã¢, Ã®, and Ã». (Ø§, ÙŠ, and Ùˆ). The diphthong in Arabic is transliterated by combining two letters of Ø§Ùˆ = Aw, Ø£ÙŠ = Ay, for example: layyinah, lawwÃ¢mah. The word that ends with TÃ¢â€™ marbÃ»tÌ£ah that is functioned as sÌ£ifah (modifier) or as mudÌ£Ã¢f ilayh is transliterated with â€œahâ€, while the one that is functioned as mudÌ£Ã¢f is transliterated with â€œatâ€.
- The allowed technique of referencing in this article is footnotes, by considering the main characteristic of literatures, such as Book, Translation Book, Volume-based Book, anthology, articles in anthology, journalâ€™s article, article from encyclopedia, articles from the website (internet), public papers (magazines, newspapers, etc.), thesis, undergraduate thesis, dissertation, or scripture.
- The references should be presented alphabetically and chonologically, and be written in accordance with style of Edusiana: Jurnal Manajemen dan Pendidikan Islam;
- Manuscripts, as well as contributorsâ€™ brief CV, and a number of selected items to be included in the subject index (about 20 items) should be emailed to: email@example.com
- All the articles published in this journal is free of charge to be download through the website of this journal.
- The Contributor(s) does(do) not need to pay for submitting the article in this journal
To see the Guideline for Contributors/Authors of Edusiana: Jurnal Manajemen dan Pendidikan Islam, please download Guideline for Contributors Here